I’ve been meaning to do this for quite a while. Please pardon me for being so late.
First of all, Jill and I would like to thank you and your staff for the wonderful addition to our home. The money was well spent and I have told several others about the quality of your work.
When we first decided to add a multi-season room to our home, I spent a great deal of time evaluating several different vendors. All of the products were mostly expensive low-grade metal and glass. Extra, hidden, costs made the purchase prohibitive. Another major concern was that there was that the unit would be poorly attached to the house and caulked seams.
Your business was recommended by an acquaintance so I had you shoot me a price. The rest is history. Not only was your price competitive we also gained a permanent, beautiful, wood frame attachment to the house. Guests have commented that the addition looks like it belongs on the house when compared to a metal and glass room.
For the benefit of others who may be considering a contract with you, I would like to offer the following comments:
1) Your contract is clear as to expectations concerning your company and customer.
2) We were able to design something we wanted and stay within our budget.
3) Your product has an insulated 2 X 6 frame.
4) It sets on a proper foundation w/footings.
5) There were no surprises such as cost overruns.
6) We were given the option to do some of the finish work.
7) Once the job was finished, everything was cleaned up.
8) And most important, you were always available for questions.
Once again, we want to thank you and your staff for your wonderful product. We would be more than happy to speak with any potential customers interested in your work product.
Jim & Jill Spanel